It's been about 2 weeks since my last broadcast on Chaturbate, not necessarily by choice. Between a new medicine I started on 10/25 via injections directly into my ass muscle (on alternating sides) that has literally & figuratively been kicking said ass and the complete pelvic rest required by my amazing doctor, it was out of the question. I had planned on playing on CB all the way to 10/29/17 so I could prepare as much as possible for the week and a half to two weeks off. However, after the very first one, my lovely injections decided that they would have the last laugh. Not only turning both sides of my ass lovely shades of black & blue but most unexpectedly, causing a level of pain I was NOT prepared for. I couldn't sit, walk, or stand without pain radiating throughout my body and laying down was only mildly comfortable.

Why am I telling y'all this? Well, as I have said from the beginning, I am giving you a behind the scenes look into my life...the good, the bad and the ugly.

I know that in this line of work, a constant/regular presence is vital to maintaining a good fan base. I'm so worried that with me having to be out for such a long time is going to negate all the work I've done to build up the fan base to this point. Believe it or not, this is a major stressor for me, not just financial wise but I truly miss the interactions with my friends & loyal fans.

I promise you guys that I will be back on ASAP and will be able to give you guys a better look into why I have had to limit my activities.

So, in the meantime, know that getting back to work is a high priority for me but not at the risk of my health. Keep your fingers crossed, send lots of positive & healing vibes my way! See you soon!


All My Love,
Scarlett 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to a look behind the scenes of Scarlett Wilde & the Cougar's Den.

Krispy Kreme & The Unintentional Cougar